Our Client, a global billion-dollar conglomerate is seeking a talented and versatile Senior Accountant Consultant with a demonstrated track record of exceptional data manipulation and compilation skillsets for immediate start of a 3-6 month engagement. This spectacular Senior Accountant Consultant will have a vital role in supporting the decentralization of many business units as well as a new ERP System implementation nearing a go live mark. Is your background in public accounting and you have a CPA? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
- Perform all Month End Close functions end to end supporting the Controller including but not limited to; journal entries, account reconciliations, account variance analytics, bank reconciliations, oversight of all AP/AR transactions and ad hoc analyses.
- Capture and obtain as well as analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources in order to consolidate, develop into schedules, share with external vendors, etc.
- Lead efforts to automate various processes by developing a deep understanding of source data and end user needs by working with the team for implementation, design and oversight of the solutions.
- Build and analyze complex management reports in a dashboard framework leveraging existing excel models as well as creating more robust modeling.
- Assist in the Company’s evaluation of technical accounting matters, including those related to complex transactions, emerging areas and adoption of new accounting standards.
- Assist in the Company’s SOX program including interfacing with internal and external auditors as well as business leaders.
- Serve as a key resource for special projects with the ability to both lead as well as provide meaningful contributions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Public Accounting & CPA certification is preferred
- 7+ years in corporate accounting and practical experience or 4+ years public accounting
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Strong understanding and demonstrated application of GAAP
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including modeling
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!