Our Client, a prestigious well-known company in Vernon Hills, IL is seeking a strong Senior Finance Analyst Consultant to assist with revenue and monthly Opex reporting, forecasting, annual planning and strategic initiatives for a five to six month consulting project. The Senior Finance Analyst Consultant will have a vital role in providing support of current modeling as well as full participation in enhancements to the modeling. Are you seeking a challenging but rewarding opportunity? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
- Partner with global finance leaders to consolidate regional forecasts for weekly and monthly reviews.
- Lead annual and long range strategic planning initiatives.
- Monitor KPIs and business drivers for key departments and investigate root cause of underlying variances that are critical drivers to our business.
- Provide planning and analytics support for monthly, quarterly and annual forecasting.
- Develop relationships within the organization that work in tandem with finance planning and analyses and help drive cost reduction and process improvement.
- Margin analyses and understanding of the business impact on purchases and past performances.
- Analyze market conditions to anticipate changing business conditions.
- Executive leadership support for all board decks and modeling requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years in corporate accounting with progression
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated business impact
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills includes analytical modeling, robust chart prep and data mining for large data sets.
- Proven analytic and quantitative decision-making skills
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Accounting Manager
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!