Changing economies, new accounting policies and evolving tax regulations mean business and professional services firms are facing an ever-changing business landscape. Our client, a global consumer goods leader is looking for a strong Manager of Accounting/Audit Consultant for a 2-3 month project (eligible for a Contract to Hire) in the areas of management of a large team spanning all US & Global locations as well as thorough understanding of manual processes looking for improvement to automation. The Manager of Accounting/Audit Consultant will be a hands-on individual with significant corporate accounting background able to analyze and resolve accounting issues as they arise. Does this describe you as a potential candidate? Please apply!
- Managing the transaction finance team, workflow and approval of work done by the US team and processing team offshore on a daily basis.
- Review and approval of bank payments and transactional entries.
- Preparation and circulation of monthly overhead reports that contain variance analysis against budget and actuals in the period plus quarterly.
- Supporting aggressively tight accounting cycles from high volume of journal entries, recons, variance analyses and explanations to review of financial statements.
- Coordinate year-end audit, prepare and review all audit schedules, integration with internal auditor as well as the off shore team.
- Preparation and collaboration to prepare the annual budget and monthly consolidated working capital reports that included sales commissions analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business or related field
- CPA/MBA is highly preferred
- Demonstratable and proven managerial skills
- Excellent organizational, research and communication skills
- 5+ years’ corporate accounting and/or relatable experience
- Advanced technical experience to work autonomously with little guidance
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!