Our client, a leading designer and manufacturer of aftermarket powertrain products and technology solutions in the Chicagoland area has an immediate need and is looking for a seasoned Account Reconciliation Consultant to deep dive and be the self-starter on a large balance sheet reconciliation cleanup project.This Account Reconciliation Consultant will be adept at distressed work environments, quickly deciphering the needs and analytics, unravel the puzzles and possess above average critical thinking skills. If you embody these qualities and desire a challenging but rewarding opportunity for a consulting engagement, we want to hear from you!
- Broad knowledge and application of balance sheet reconciliations, strong understanding of the flow of journal entries and variance analyses.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, data validation, ability to manipulate large amounts of data and navigate through limited information.
- Prior work experience with mergers/acquisitions or integrations
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication emphasis on taking initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and prior ERP Implementation experience (SAP a plus)
- Accuracy in daily work and other projects
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines and work with ambiguity
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Accounting Manager
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!