Are you well versed in Sarbanes Oxley? Is process and documentation your passion? Our client, a financial services industry leader in Chicago has an immediate need to fill a consulting position as SOX Testing Analysts. The SOX Testing Consultants will execute testing of internal controls and assist with remediation efforts. Are you a self-starter with the desire to work in a high-profile position and possess the ability to perform work that requires critical thinking and attention to detail?
- Assist with SOX Testing and documentation of all results and findings.
- Execute testing of internal controls over financial reporting by working with business unit managers to get proper samples and evidence.
- Document testing conclusions and findings related to the testing of internal SOX controls.
- Retrieve and retain the appropriate documentation/evidence to provide support behind testing conclusions.
- Assist with remediation efforts to close gaps related to the SOX controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA/MBA is preferred
- At least 5-7 years of testing experience of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Excellent organizational, research and communication skills
- Advanced technical experience to work autonomously with little guidance in a rapidly changing work environment.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, and good business judgement are skills required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects.
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!