Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for a Staff Accountant for our client located in Northbrook, IL. This client is in the manufacturing industry and is an industry leading producer of large commercial kitchen appliances. Due to promotions in the accounting group, the ideal Staff Accountant would be able to join the company as soon as possible and be hired on a temporary to permanent basis. The Staff Accountant reports to the CFO and will be responsible for performing high volume bank reconciliations, journal entries, and monitoring depreciation of fixed assets. The ideal candidate will be able to interview for the Staff Accountant position as soon as possible.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
- Create accurate, timely, and descriptive client invoices
- Track status of project estimates
- Reconcile accounts and reconcile daily credit card deposits
- Review and maintain income statement and balance sheet accounts
- Provide cost to date analysis
- Monitor depreciation schedules
- Prepare monthly client reports, including retainer reconciliations, budget to actuals, AR reporting, and client-specific reports
- Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.g. revenue accruals, utilization)
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of recent relevant experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables)
- Strong communication and organization skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!