A respected consulting firm is seeking a strong Transaction Advisory Services Manager to join its M&A/Transaction Advisory practice. The Transaction Advisory Services Manager will participate in every part of the deal stage for clients from scoping and risk assessment, to drafting and reviewing final reports related to the engagement
- Assist with core financial and accounting due-diligence and quality of earnings engagements
- Identify and apply risk assessment and analysis
- Understand structure of a deal process
- Comprehend a business structure, specifically weaknesses, and strengths
- Recognize the potential transaction/deal in the context of the client’s strategy
- Analyze detailed financial information (GAAP based financials, projections, EBITDA analysis)
- Communicate and discuss findings to team members and clients
- Produce and review deal-oriented reporting and deliverables.
- Attend networking and sponsored events to participate in client relationships and further business development.
- Execute negotiation consulting and support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 5+ years of related experience with M&A and Transaction Services within a consulting firm
- Experience with Microsoft suite of products with intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of various ERP and reporting systems required
- Excellent communication skills