The Senior IT Support Analyst will be accountable for ensuring continuity of computer system services for computer users by providing technical expertise, assistance and project coordination necessary to install computer software products, maintenance of hardware and resolve technical issues.
- Assist with the set up and maintenance of all hardware and software including but not limited to server(s), server rack/server router, hubs, switches, wiring rack, wiring/cabling, fax services, copiers and printers Access Points (WAPs) and WAN connectivity equipment
- Maintain and update cabling diagrams, settings and procedures recordkeeping and documentation.
- Management of physical IT security for multiple office locations
- 3+ years experience providing technical support to employee populations.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Offices, 365 Administration and Microsoft Azure Backup Server
- Proven experience with networking and VPN set up and support.
- Experience with VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V.