Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on the search for a Staff Accountant to join our client in the manufacturing industry on a direct basis located near Naperville, IL area, the Staff Accountant will report to the Controller and work alongside a small team of accounting clerks. The main responsibilities of the role will focus on reconciling various accounts, maintaining fixed assets, and performing the full month end close. The ideal Staff Accountant will be able to begin immediately and pick up on the responsibilities with limited training.
Staff Accountant Responsibilities:
• Perform month end close including preparation of journal entries, account analysis, and creating financial statements
• Maintain fixed assets sub-ledger
• Reconcile corporate general ledger accounts and multiple bank statements
• Prepared detailed analysis of monthly financials
• Assist with analysis for external audit
• Audit accounts payable invoices
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting required• 3+ years of relevant experience
• Intermediate Excel proficiency (v-look ups and pivot tables nice to have)
• Experience in the manufacturing industry is required
If you or anyone you know is interested at qualified, please apply!