Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Specialist. Our client is a global manufacturing company located in Burr Ridge, IL. They currently are experiencing an influx of business and are looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team on a Direct Hire basis. The Accounts Payable Specialist would be primarily responsible for processing a high-volume invoice in a 3-way match environment, and processing employee expense reports. This is a great opportunity to work in a high volume, fast paced working environment. The Accounts Payable Specialist will be reporting directly to the AP Manager and ideally would able to interview and start ASAP.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities
- Accounts payable processing
- Proactively reviews invoices for proper taxation
- Verifies non-PO invoices are in compliance with spending authorization levels and are coded accurately
- Daily vouchering of PO invoices ensuring 3-way match
- Scans all invoices into SAP as supporting documentation.
- Review statements from vendors monthly for pay-on-receipt and resolve any differences
- Keep daily log on all invoices
- Coordinates new vendor set-up, ensuring that all forms and payment information accurate
- Track daily exceptions on an exception log
- Maintain a clean AP aging
- Research issues on vendor accounts in SAP, search for goods receipts, payments received, PO numbers, etc.
- Support month-end closing process with AP accruals and year-end audit, as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in AP
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task
If you or anyone that you know is qualified and interested, please apply ASAP!