Our client in the Fort Lauderdale, FL area is looking for an Accounting Manager to join the accounting team. This roll will directly support the Controller and lead and oversee the accounting staff.
Our staff maintains the highest professional standards working with our customers as a team.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Accounting Manager to join our team. To qualify as a successful candidate, you must possess the ability to multi-task and make critical decisions within a fast-paced environment. You must be able to communicate effectively and have a thorough understanding of Accounting and Auditing.
As an Accounting Manager, you would be responsible for the day-to-day oversight of the accounting team and their duties including such responsibilities as oversight of Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables processes, oversight of daily and monthly bank reconciliations, processing and balancing of GL on quarterly basis.
Your duties as an Accounting Manager include, but are not limited to:
· Weekly Reporting & Auditing of Accounts
· Effectively maintain client records in our system and update accordingly
· Account billing including auditing of charges, review and release to clients
· Review and balance of GL monthly, quarterly and annually
· Process Journal Entries
· AP processing oversight and ACH, Wire & Check Remittances
· Cash Forecasting
· Agency Settlements on monthly basis
· Review of Monthly Bank Account Reconciliations
· Daily Bank Reconciliations & Resolution of issues
· Communicate & Report directly to CFO
· Cash Applications
· Process & oversee all electronic payments, both incoming and outgoing
· Oversee & Assist the Accounting Team in their duties
· Minimum 7 years of experience in Accounting
· Minimum 4 years of Management experience
· Excellent initiative and judgement
· Strong analytical & problem solving skills
· Strong communication & organizational skills
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
· CPA Certification
· Bachelor’s Degree or Higher