Accounts Payable Specialist
Brilliant Financial Staffing- Addison, Illinois
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401k
Employment Type: Full-Time
Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged in a search for an Accounts Payable Specialist in Addison, Illinois. This role starts on a temporary basis for 3-6 months, with the opportunity for permanent placement. The ideal candidate will possess strong Accounts Payable experience including processing a high volume of invoices, expense reports, and working with vendors to update files and resolve issues.
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Schedule, prepare, and issue vendor invoices.
- Process expense reports and prepare reimbursement checks.
- Assign and distribute prepared checks for processing.
- Investigate past due invoices and statements.
- Update department logs.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Processing high volume invoices on a three-way matching basis.
Accounts Payable Specialist Requirements:
- Accounting degree highly desired.
- 1+ years of accounts payable experience.
- Strong technical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
If you or anyone you know are qualified and interested, please apply!