Brilliant Technology Staffing is looking for an IT Oracle Cloud Program Manager for our client. The IT Oracle Cloud Program Manager is a contract role located in Oak Brook, IL.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of projects for Oracle Cloud Financial & Supply Chain solutions with delivery of business processes, systems and infrastructure improvements to achieve organizational goals and strategic objectives.
- Conduct needs analysis of current state and future state; operationalize business processes and procedures; and develop recommendations.
- Lead the development of the customer-focused strategy and offer road maps supported by internal and external analysis.
- Partner with stakeholders – company leadership, business partners and practitioners – on transformational change management.
- Proactively identify and resolve portfolio issues that may impair the team’s ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Lead complex projects using standard practices, proven techniques, common tools and a shared language; estimate scope, expectations, deliverable and project budget; manage risks throughout change initiative and develop mitigation plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of Oracle Cloud Financial solutions program/portfolio management experience, including planning and tracking projects/programs.
- 10+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment including business process improvement and change management.
- 10+ years of experience with full product life cycle with understanding of development life cycle and various technology methodologies that support that life cycle.
- Proficient with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, JIRA and SharePoint.
- Experience in SDLC Methodologies, Waterfall, Agile, and SCRUM.
- PMP Certification preferred.