Brilliant Financial Staffing has been engaged on a search for a Senior Accountant for our client located in Barrington, IL. This client is in the marketing and advertising industry and focuses on sharing their client’s story through unique advertising and authentic ideas. Due to changes in the accounting group, the ideal Senior Accountant would be able to join the company as soon as possible. This position reports to the CFO and will be responsible for project financial management and overseeing the AP and AR specialist, reporting and analysis, and ad hoc projects as requested. The ideal candidate will be able to interview for the Senior Accountant position as soon as possible.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
· Create accurate, timely, and descriptive client invoices
· Track status of project estimates
· Provide cost to date analysis
· Prepare monthly client reports, including retainer reconciliations, budget to actuals, AR reporting, and client-specific reports
· Prepare monthly department and agency financial reporting (e.g. revenue accruals, utilization)
· Conversant with the financial requirements of client contracts, and ensures compliance on a day to day basis
· Review job costs on a regular basis, trace and resolve any errors
Senior Accountant Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· Intermediate Excel skills (v-lookups and pivot tables)
· Experience with financial reporting systems
· Strong communication and organization skills
If you or anyone you know is qualified and interested please apply ASAP!