Our client is looking for a Sr. Fullstack Developer. Our client is a transportation management company that provides multi-modal solutions throughout North America, including intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services The Sr. Fullstack Developer role is a 6-month contract to hire role located Oak Brook, IL.
- Design and build core frameworks on Node.JS, shared services, NPM packages, and RESTful APIs
- Translates complex requirements into an easy to understand user experience by following the user-centered design process
- Ability to create prototypes and wireframes.
- Work collaboratively with engineers, stakeholders, executives, and end-users to bring the concepts to life
- Document and build unit tests for the code.
- Integrate internal as well as third-party web services and components
- Identify and assist in mitigating project risks: technical, schedule and otherwise
- Investigate technologies that can be leveraged in various product implementations
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science/engineering, or relevant engineering discipline/experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in building customer facing cloud-based solutions.
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT), bug tracking (JIRA), and JTAG debuggers.