One of Brilliant’s premiere legal clients is preparing for several technology upgrade initiatives. In doing so, Brilliant has been retained to source and hire multiple Billing Associates on a contract and contract-to-hire basis for this multinational law firm. The Billing Associates will support the processing and administration of billing and AR activities for the assigned clients, practice groups, and/or billing attorneys. A substantial part of this individual's workload will be e-billing. This position requires an individual who is attentive to detail, and who can work effectively in a team environment to accomplish departmental goals.
- Implement transfers and edits to ensure accuracy of rates, narratives, time and expense records, and matter identification fields for pre-bills and invoice processing
- Monitor invoice status (e-billing and/or regular A/R) for clients and document A/R and unbilled inventory status in system; follow-up in efforts to ensure timely collection of invoices
- Perform routine data processing tasks and input relevant information into systems utilized to facilitate the billing and collections processes
- Update internal processes and systems for opening matters to ensure all internal systems accurately reflect the data processed
- Process and distribute (paper and electronic) pre-bills and invoices for delivery to billing attorneys and clients
- Identify and help resolve problematic patterns and situations that may adversely impact billing and collections
- Minimum of an associate’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of billing experience, preferably in a law firm
- Experience with large ERP’s, Ebilling portals, billing platforms such as Elite, Aderant, Rippie etc.
- Strong attention to detail, written and verbal communication
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with a knack for problem resolution
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com if you are interested!