A dynamic CPA firm is seeking a strong Senior Accountant to join its team. The Senior Accountant will work closely with managers and partners on diverse assignments primarily focused on tax and accounting for small to middle market clients.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients and engagements – both financial and tax
- Plan, organize and control multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve client and business objectives
- Prepare accurate financial statements and footnote disclosures for not for profit and for profit organizations
- Prepare accurate income tax returns for individuals, businesses, not for profit organizations and trusts
- Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with clients
- Help develop solutions for clients along with the Partner in charge
- Participate in professional, business and community organizations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required.
- Minimum 2+ years' public accounting experience required.
- CPA required.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented; strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing and communication skills and interpersonal skills; solid team player.