Our client, a dynamic and rapidly growing industry leader in the Chicagoland area, has an immediate need of an experienced Corporate Accounting Manager Consultant to lead the accounting team. The Corporate Accounting Manager Consultant will have established and demonstrable strengths in corporate accounting and large ERP systems experience. If you enjoy a challenging yet rewarding position and desire a collaborative team environment, please apply today!
- Full cycle accounting – managing all financial and accounting operations.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, FASB and SOX Compliance and any impact on financial reporting.
- Fixed asset management working closely with the operation to review any discrepancies, record new assets, full depreciation schedules and reconciliation to the general ledger.
- Lead and develop a team responsible for all monthly duties including journals, recons, trial balance reporting, g/L balancing and financial statement creation as well as any ad hoc reporting.
- Hands on approach to the management of the accounting/finance team.
- Demonstrates high acumen for interpersonal skills in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or related field
- CPA/MBA certification is preferred
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- 3+ years management experience preferred
- 7+ years’ in an accounting/finance role
- Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
- Adherence to policies, procedures and instructions of Accounting Manager
- Ability to function as a team player
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!