Brilliant has been engaged in a search for a Customer Service Representative, for our client in the manufacturing industry. Our client, located near Geneva, is experiencing tremendous growth and is in need of a strong Customer Service Representative to join their team on a temporary-to-permanent basis. The ideal Customer Service Representative will ideally be able to perform a small amount of accounts receivable duties as assigned. Our client is dedicated to providing their customers with superior service and products, and is looking for a Customer Service Representative who will thrive in their busy, fast-paced environment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conduct a high number of inbound and outbound calls to/from clients and customers
- Make collection calls on past due invoices, log all correspondence, and follow up as required
- Identify and resolve all short payments, deductions, and overpayments
- Arrange re-payment of short payments or request credit memos
- Record daily deposits to the proper accounts
- Create invoices and post billing transactions
- Create, modify and working aging reports according to priority
- 1+ years of applicable experience
- Intermediate Excel skills a plus
- Must be comfortable in a high call volume environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Must be detail-oriented and possess a strong work ethic
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply immediately.