Are you interested in working with clients on their most important decisions? If so, this is your opportunity to create your own place as a Financial Modeling Consultant in a rapidly growing organization. Our client focuses on market-leading decision support services in the context of transactions and business planning. As our client is making critical decisions about the future of their business, such as pursuing transactions, evaluating strategic alternatives, or quantifying the impact of business restructurings or transformations, they are faced with the challenge of distilling these complex decisions into simple but comprehensive financial models. The need for expert modeling is often heightened when financial implications are significant, the situation is complex, and/or when multiple stakeholders are involved.
- Take a role in supporting the organization throughout decision making processes
- Provide advice and support through advanced financial modeling and rigorous analytics on a host of key performance indicators using outstanding technical and commercial skills
- Develop financial models and analysis to support transactions and business planning
- Collaborate with operational partners to understand key drivers to metrics and deep dive on the SGA expense reductions.
- Ability to create and deliver client service work that exceeds client expectations
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in clear, simple, and concise manner
- Professional demeanor and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or CFA strongly preferred
- Demonstratable acumen surrounding business and strategic planning
- Strong accounting/finance/valuation background
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (VBA skill is a plus), Word & PowerPoint skills
- Ability to handle ambiguity in a rapidly changing fast paced environment
- Ability to meet communicated schedules and deadlines
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!