We are seeking a talented and versatile Fund Accountant Consultant for our client’s property fund accounting team who has a demonstrated track record of exceptional financial statement prep processing experience. This all-star Fund Accountant Consultant will have an integral role in providing the prior financial history and illustrating a strategy to re-calibrate, keep moving forward or identify gaps in processes. Are you adept at handling companies multi-faceted accounting? Look no further than with Brilliant! The details are below for your next role – please apply today!
- Assume ownership of client deliverables related to the NAV process, including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required
- Assist in training, reviewing and oversight of Analyst/Associate staff dedicated to your assigned group of funds
- Identify and execute on process-improvement opportunities, communicating improvements to management and other internal teams
- Adhere to compliance requirements and identify and communicate risks
- Calculate complex management fees, incentive fees, capital calls, and allocations
- Interact directly with clients on weekly/monthly calls and ad-hoc as required
- Coordinate with Client Service team to manage deadlines and client expectations
- Work with members of the Financial Control, Client Service, Implementation, and Technology teams to streamline production and enhance policies and procedures
- Ensure strong internal and external communications on status, issues, and expectations
- Participate in interactions with external SOC 1 and fund-client auditors and create all FS tables, including CF, FIHI, Fair Value, et cetera with footnotes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
- CPA certification is preferred
- 5+ years in accounting and practical experience
- Proactive, client-oriented approach with strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external parties to meet deadlines and resolve issues; outstanding organization, prioritization, and keen attention to detail;
If you or anyone you know is interested and qualified, please apply!